Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall into Autumn


Get in the Autumn spirit by taking a trip to a nearby pumpkin patch. You don't even have to buy one, just enjoy the atmosphere. If you have younger siblings or children make it a family event, or go by yourself and people watch the pumpkin pickers. Bring a camera and be inspired by the vivid colors. You could even treat yourself to some pumpkin pie or hot apple cider to really get into the spirit of fall.

Fall only comes once a year, so make the most of it, and enjoy yourself.


And that's your daily good thing!














1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie! I like the concept of your blog :) I agree wholeheartedly about learning something new, haha. Photography sounds awesome.

    I wish wish WISH LA had real pumpkin patches like these. I carved a pumpkin this Halloween... but it was really hard to find one! I finally found one at Ralphs, haha.

    ReplyDelete