Monday, October 26, 2009

LEARN


Learn something new! Enroll at a class at your local community college. Have a friend teach you their favorite recipe. Take an online tutorial (they have them for just about anything). I just started taking an Excel class at my local community college and am loving it. Here is a picture of me holding my Excel manual in front of the building my class is in. I'm planning on signing up for a photography class later this month.

Taking the time to learn something new, whether it is a big thing or a small thing, will give you a sense of achievement and accomplishment. Plus, you'll have a new skill or a new set of knowledge. Congratulate yourself.

And that's your daily good thing!

1 comment:

  1. ok, we must be cousins! or at least descendants of Grandma kay because although i am at home and broken at the moment, i've totally looked into quilting, piano and florist classes. i have yet to take the initiative to sign up, but i'm getting there. i'm excited for you! keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete