Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cutest new cafe in town

I like to write on my roof or at a cafe and my new favorite cafe is the adorable Holly Brown Cafe  on Stanley Street. Holly Brown is a really big cafe for Hong Kong standards but still has plenty of charm. Plus in addition to all of your standard cafe fare they specialize in some of the best gelato and ice cream I've had in Hong Kong. The cafe is two stories and you can choose between sitting at a wooden table for serious getting some serious work done or at one of the big comfy overstuffed chairs or sofas. I personally am partial to the overstuffed chairs. Holly Brown is also open later than most Hong Kong cafes- making it a perfect spot to get some writing in after work. I haven't tried any of their hot food yet but hoping to check them out for breakfast and lunch in the coming weeks. I am already a big fan of their hot chocolate and gelato. 







If you are looking for a cozy cafe in Hong Kong check out Holly Brown Cafe 


Some yummy Gelato 


A Holly Brown Signature Dessert


Holly Brown is located at 22 Stanley Street. Nearest MTR station is Central. 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment