Friday, October 7, 2011

Literary Gothic Horror Romance Murder Mystery Movie

If that title seems a little intense let me explain...
John Cusack starring as Edgar Allan Poe in a movie about a murderer who models his murders after Poe's poems and leaves hints for Poe- oh and and the woman that Poe loves is a possible victim. So I was forgetting something in my title. Let me clarify: LITERARY GOTHIC HORROR ROMANCE MURDER MYSTERY MOVIE AMAZINGNESS

If you don't believe me watch the trailer of "The Raven" for yourself courtesy of  comingsoon.net
(sorry for the commercial at the start) 





SO EXCITED!  The best movies come from wonderful literary inspiration. 


Is it too soon to say this is probably going to be one of my favorite movies? 


I did say that about Troy from the previews and let's just say that didn't make my top 5.  Cusack don't let me down! 


In all seriousness I have extremely high hopes for this movie and can't wait for it to come out! Ok time to re-watch the creepy wonderfulness of the trailer again and brush up on my Poe poetry. 


"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before"- Edgar Allan Poe 



No comments:

Post a Comment