Monday, October 3, 2011

Nerdy book humor

"Birds Are Terrible Mailmen


Harry Potter meets Game of Thrones. So good. Especially because with all the ravens flying around in Game of Thrones I kept thinking of the owls in Harry Potter. Glad I wasn't the only one. Thanks to the hysterical and very talented Caldwell Tanner  for this little gem and to my brother for sharing it with me here .

 I especially appreciated this because I literally just re-read Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone this evening at a cute little cafe in Hong Kong. I meant to just read a chapter or two for inspiration for my own work-in-progress and a few hours later I had finished the whole thing! It had been a while since I read the first one and I forgot how funny it was and what a fast read. The way the characters and the books grow throughout the series is truly amazing. One of the many reasons why Harry Potter featured in my tower of books

Nerdy book humor - one of my favorite daily good things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment