Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back it Up

We all know we should. It is one of those precautions that no one really thinks about until it is too late. There was even a Sex and the City episode about it. BACK UP YOUR FILES! I personally have a hard time believing my computer is not going to live forever, but with thousands of photos and songs saved on it, I wasn't willing to chance it. So I recently backed up my files on an external hard drive. It only took a few hours, and since then my desktop has had problems and my laptop won't charge. My laptop is currently in the shop (fingers crossed!) but if it doesn't make it, at least I've got all of my important data. Seriously though, invest in an external hard drive and back it up. Another good option is to store your photos and important information electronically.

And that's your daily good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment