Guacamole Recipe from Gourmet Magazine.
Found on Epicurious.com
- 2 ripe California avocados (1 pound total), quartered, pitted, and peeled
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup minced white onion
- 1 fresh serrano chile including seeds, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice, or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, or to taste
- 3/4 to 1 cup cold water
Mash together all ingredients in a bowl with a fork until smooth, using enough water for desired consistency. For a smoother dip, puréei n a blender.
and that's your daily good thing!