Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!


Happy Holidays Everyone!

Sorry for not posting for the past few days. This year has gone by so fast and Christmas kind of snuck up on me, so I've been scrambling to get everything ready. But now I am all prepared and ready to celebrate with family and friends. Have a very Merry Christmas if you celebrate, otherwise Happy Holidays and enjoy the season.

The Charlie Brown Christmas Tree (which apparently is a native species of Maui) looking much more festive with some lights and ornaments.

In front of a proper Christmas Tree last Christmas

and that's your daily good thing.

2 comments:

  1. oooy... thats my kind of tree. Not overbearing.. lovely and simple. Hope your holidays are filled with extraordinary pleasures; good food, good people, good music, and lots of laughter.
    missing you always.

    xxx Ames

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, such a cute concept. Thanks for leaving a nice comment, I love new blog friends! We have the Nikon D80 SLR and most recently I've been using a 50 mm lens. It is a good one! Also, love love love the tropical Christmas tree. Makes me want a vacation bad!

    ReplyDelete