Saturday, November 21, 2009

Laundry Day


Catch up on laundry! I know that sounds incredibly boring (and I especially despise doing laundry) but it is so worth it to have nice, clean, lovely smelling clothes. I am one of those people who gets behind on my laundry, to the point where I have an overwhelming mountain of dirty clothes. And then, once I finally convince myself that I can't keep on wearing the same pair of sweats day after day and I put in a load of laundry...I have to fold it! Which can be an even more daunting task. But I know from experience that if I don't fold my clean clothes will get mixed up with my dirty clothes and I did laundry for nothing. The next time you have a free afternoon, put on fun music and do your laundry!

And that's your daily good thing!


LAUNDRY DAY AROUND THE WORLD
Clothes drying over a canal in Venice, Italy.
Children playing with a buffalo while their clothes dry on a fence behind them. Village outside of Luang Prabang, Laos. Photo by Jennifer BallLaundry hanging in a courtyard in Cuzco, Peru.

No comments:

Post a Comment