Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stop and Smell the Roses


Take some time to appreciate the beauty around you. Beauty can be found in the most unexpected places. I recently did a "flower safari" around my neighborhood and discovered flowers I had never seen before. Even if you live in an urban environment, I bet you can find nature, whether it is plants coming up between the cracks in a sidewalk or in a city park. Keep an eye out for the little things whether it is a small flower hidden in a bush, an interesting rock or stone, or an intricate design on the bark of a tree trunk.
Here are some pictures of the beautiful flowers I found when I took the time to look. Enjoy

And that's your daily good thing!







I especially like this last one. The rain drops made a really beautiful pattern on the petals. The title of this photo is "Fairy Flowers"


No comments:

Post a Comment